Using our pancake kit makes it easier than ever to make pancakes at home! All you need is a few bits and bobs you probably have already have in your kitchen.
WHAT DO I NEED FOR THE PANCAKES?
All you need to make delicious, light and fluffy pancakes is a CRWST Pancake Kit, which contains:
- 1 recipe card
- 1 bag of CRWST dry mix
- 1 bag of Belgian chocolate buttons
- 1 jar of Crwst Sea Salted Caramel
There are only three other ingredients you will need, which you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 725ml of milk
- 85g of unsalted butter
- 1 egg
HOW TO MAKE PANCAKES...
- Sift the CRWST pancake mix into a mixing bowl
- Melt the butter and pour into a bowl with the CRWST pancake mix, add the milk and the egg. Then mix it thoroughly.
- Heat a small amount of butter in a non-stick frying pan. Pour the batter into the pan, however big or small you would like.
- Ensure each side of the pancake turns a beautiful golden brown, it should only take a minute.
Gently heat the salted caramel sauce in a pan.
- Stack up your pancakes and drizzle your salted caramel sauce over the top. Don’t forget to add a handful of Belgian chocolate chips. You can even add your own extras, we like banana slices on ours!